Friday, October 2, 2015

Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron: Can You Say YES!

I am so excited that the Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron is finally out on blu-ray! I don't know how they keep doing it, but it seems each Avengers movie is better than the one before it. As soon as I left the movie theater, I wanted to go back in and watch it again.

I won't give any spoilers away incase you haven't seen it, but wow!

Age of Ultron was directed by Joss Whedon, of course I am a huge fan of Whedon's work so I'm not surprise the movie is phenomenal.  Oh, don't forget to watch the Easter egg at the end of the credits. IT'S AWESOME!

Movie synopsis from the case: "Good intentions wreak havoc when Tony Stark unwittingly creates Ultron, a terrifying A.I. monster (There's the first mistake A.I. ALWAYS a problem!) who vows to achieve "world peace" via mass extinction." It's really no surprise Ultron goes all crazy, how many characters have decided that the only way to achieve peace is through murder? But, even though this plot concept is familiar, the movie is fantastic.

All of your favorite Avengers are in here too, and I really loved getting to know more about Black Widow and Hawkeye. If you haven't seen Avengers: Age of Ultron, get a copy today. I found mine at Wal-Mart. I bought the package that included the Blu-ray, DVD, Blu-ray 3D, and Digital HD versions, and it was less than $20 bucks! (I always get the one with the Digital HD, because I love VUDU.)

What are your thoughts on the Avengers: Age of Ultron?

1 comment:

  1. Did you watch till the very end, after the credits rolled? If not, you might want to look again.

    ReplyDelete